How To: Behave On Instagram


I’m having a cow when it comes to Instagram, so I probably shouldn't be the one to tell you what the proper Insta-etiquette is. 




Yes, okay, so I'm a recent purchaser of the iPhone—the glorious, pristine, little block of all around goodness. A little late to the party. But better late than never, no? 


And I think, so far, Instagram is probably my favorite app. The app of all apps.

I’ve already been scolded a few times by my sister for snapping pictures of her in her “fat pants” (aka my old sweatpants, aka she still loves hand-me-downs) while she cleaned out our overly stuffed bookcases. Hello? It was the perfect moment! Books stacked high to the windowsills, old pages and yellowed covers. It was, as I like to say, Instagramagic.

So, bear with me. If you follow me, I’ll apologize later when the newness and fascination have worn off.


Until then, I'm takin' pics. 






3 comments:

  1. I don't have the iphone but instagram just became available for android so I'm addicted too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally taken the plunge with the iPhone I see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last tuesday Instagram came out for Androids... :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being here :) Let me know your thoughts, I love to hear you from you & see what you've got say!